Week Commencing 04/05/2020
We really hope that you are enjoying the range of activities that we have been sharing with you. We would like to thank you for all of the hard work that you are doing at home to help and support your children. We are so appreciative of your efforts during this time. This week’s tasks are set on the same principles as previous weeks, there is no pressure to complete every activity and you will not be asked to bring anything back to school when we do return.
This learning is based on what we would have been doing if we had all been back in school. You have
- Read, Write, Inc (RWInc) in your 2 groups for each day,
- 3 Communication, Language & Literacy (CLL) sessions,
- 3 Maths sessions
- 3 sessions based on a new focus (Keeping fit & healthy) which will be science, art and music based.
- Bug club reading or stories from home
- *Optional EXTRA – VE Day activitiesGreat British Bunting (BBC), colouring& recipes*
If you would like to share your fabulous learning with us, you could share it on twitter using @stantonroadps or email it to our new year group email address: F2@stantonroad.wirral.sch.uk.
Thank you to those of you who have been in touch already! – it’s been great to see what you've been up to and how much you've been enjoying your learning activities with your families.
We look forward to seeing even more of your achievements.
Stay safe and stay at home little birds.
Miss Parker, Mrs Boardman, Mrs McMillan, Mrs Lewin & Miss Carter
- Miss P & Mrs M RWInc -04.05.20.pdf
- Miss P & Mrs M RWInc- Set2 - ir.pdf
- Miss P & Mrs M RWInc -Sound Mats for handwriting and spelling.pdf
- Mrs B RWInc Wk beg 4th May Phonics.pdf
- Mrs B RWInc I Spy and Read Activity - Phase 2 Set 3.pdf
- Mrs B RWInc - Tricky Words Booklet 1.pdf
- Mrs B RWInc I spy CVCC and CCVC words.pdf
- Comm, Lang & Lit - The Gingerbread Man - 04.05.20.pdf
- The Gingerbread Man Story.ppt
- Fox Thought Bubble.pdf
- The Gingerbread Man Word Mat.pdf
- The gingerbread man - challenge sheet.pdf