Week Commencing 13/04/2020
Hello Year 5,
We hope you have all had an enjoyable Easter weekend and are staying safe, having fun and taking care of yourselves.
Please find below this week's learning resources. We hope you are progressing well with your Easter project (see Week Commencing 06/04/2020) and please free to email the school office with examples of your work.
Please use the following link to access the Week 2 daily video that will accompany each lesson.
- Lesson 1 Rounding decimals.pdf
- Lesson 1 Rounding decimals Answers.pdf
- Lesson 2 Order and compare decimals.pdf
- Lesson 2 Order and compare decimals Answers.pdf
- Lesson 3 Understand percentages.pdf
- Lesson 3 Understand percentages Answers.pdf
- Lesson 4 Percentages as fractions and decimals.pdf
- Lesson 4 Percentages as fractions and decimals Answers.pdf
- Lesson 5 Equivalent.pdf
- Lesson 5 Equivalent Answers.pdf
Stay tuned to our website as we will upload more activities next week. Remember the Easter Project covers two weeks. In the meantime, look after yourselves and keep smiling!
Miss Burns and Mr Outram