Week Commencing 27/04/2020
We hope you are enjoying the work we have been uploading for you. It has been lovely to see some of your work too. Thank you to parents who have emailed with children's completed work, we have really enjoyed seeing it and we would like to thank you for all of the work you are putting in to help your children. We are so appreciative of your efforts during this time. Please don't feel under any pressure to complete work during the week that we upload it, go at your own pace, and work doesn't necessarily need to be printed off, it can be done in a similar form on paper. All we ask is that you are keeping well, staying safe and getting some enjoyment out of the work we are uploading.
Please use the following link to access the Week 2 (wc 27th April) daily video that will accompany each lesson.
- Lesson 1 Find-a-half-2.pdf
- Lesson 1 Find-a-half-2-Answers.pdf
- Lesson 2 Find-a-quarter-1.pdf
- Lesson 2 Find-a-quarter-1-Answers.pdf
- Lesson 3 Find-a-quarter-2.pdf
- Lesson 3 Find-a-quarter-2-Answers.pdf
- Lesson 4 Problem-Solving.pdf
- Lesson 4 Problem-Solving-Answers.pdf
Please use the Home Learning Video link above for the Friday Maths Challenge.
Please refer to previous week for English, Reading, Science and Geography resources.